Ulefone Power 2 smartphone 24% OFF Deals on Banggood

[Copy link]
smadam Post time 2017-6-28 21:44:22 | Show all posts |Read mode Print Prev. thread Next thread

Banggood offers Ulefone Power 2 smartphone for $188.79
Ulefone via Banggood offers Ulefone Power 2 Android 7.0 Touch ID 5.5 Inch 4GB RAM 64GB ROM MTK6750T Octa-core 4G Smartphone in black for $188.79,which old price $247.79,24% Off price,that's the lowest price we've seen for Ulefone Power 2 smartphone.

Ulefone Power 2 smartphone Features
The Ulefone smartphone used Android OS with 4GB RAM,64GB ROM,and 5.5inch display size,1920x1080 display resolution,13.0MP Camera.

Ulefone Power 2 smartphone Best Review
Now on Banggood Ulefone Power 2 smartphone had average 4.9 stars of 79 customer reviews,the best review as follows we find will make you take a good choice!

Exactly what I needed, a big battery phone. Works in the UK on 3 no problem. I'm only a light user so Facebook and email every day and a few videos and I have had 5 days from it, my other phone struggled to get 2 days. Gps is quick and accurate, which is one of the features I was looking for as I used it for hiking. If your looking for a phone with everything but the price tag this will do it.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

1Comments

Author| smadam Post time 2017-7-3 17:42:23 | Show all posts
seems good phone!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign In

Points Rules