Women's Embroidered Half Sleeve Casual Swing Dress

[Copy link]
rose-ro Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts |Read mode Print Prev. thread Next thread
Deals
$33.99
See it
Amazon offers Prime members the Miusol Women's Vintage Scoop Neck Embroidered Half Sleeve Casual Swing Dress for $33.99,With free shipping,that's $22.00 off list and the lowest price we could find.They're available in sizes from S to XXL.

Miusol embroidered swing dress can be worn for party and casual event,this dress was made by soft material,it will make you more charming and sexy.

Suit for Casual Outdoor, Party,Wedding

Vintage Embroidered Design
Zipper on The Back

65%Rayon,30%Polyester,5%Spandex

Beautiful Dress!Gorgeous Embroidery as well! I ordered this dress in the blue & red. I sent the blue dress back, it didn't fit me well. I'm 5 feet tall, weighing 138 lbs, bought the "Medium", being petite, the cut of the "blue dress" even though it is beautiful, didn't look good on me.
Today I received the "Red Dress". I was going to immediately print a return label, but decided I should at least give it a chance. Wow! Good thing I did. It fits me like a glove!
It's a "Medium", the fabric is a little bit heavy, but that probably is because the bottom half of the dress, as pictured, is wide and it flows. So the material needs to be just a bit heavier for it to swing when you walk. The length comes, modestly, below my knees, and the color is a very pretty deep red!
Whoever stitched this particular dress, may have taken in a bit more material, which I am glad he or she did,because, it fits me just right. This is a keeper. I am glad I took it out the box to try it on. I posted some pictures! It is a beautiful Dress!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign In

Points Rules