Best Deep Cleansing Brush To Buy In 2017

[Copy link]
bins Post time 2017-7-6 15:38:03 | Show all posts |Read mode Print Prev. thread Next thread
Deals
$13.99
See it
Edited by bins at 2017-8-2 16:01

Deep Cleansing Brush For Face
Amazon offers Prime members the PIXNOR P2017 Waterproof Facial Cleansing Brush and Massager with 7 Brush Heads for Removing Blackhead, Exfoliating and Massaging (Classic Rosy) for $13.99,With free shipping, that's $16 off list and the lowest price we could find.
To be honest, I only really use one brush. I bought this thinking I'd be all big and bad like "Yeah man, I'm gonna have all these different brushes, and my face is going to look and feel amazing because of all the effort I put in and all these different attachments!" In reality, I just use the short bristled brush. I use it every day though, and it does make a difference, and my skin does look and feel amazing. I have used the pink head too. That one is like some hard core pumice stone or something.

5 In 1 Electric Facial Face Cleansing Brush Set

Dimension
Color: Pink &  WhitePackage size: About 13 * 13 * 5cm
Operation condition: Temperature 10-40’C (50-104’F), Humidity 30%-90%

Features:
5 in 1 multi-function
Roller massage to improve the blood environment and prevent skin aging
The soft brush cleans all scurlf adhesives on the surface
Makeup sponge massage and clean the skin
Rough skin contact, tearing rough skin and cut
Latex sponge - double and double sided latex

Package Contents: Main unit、Soft Brush Head、 Rolling Massager Head、Make-up  Sponge Head、Latex Sponge-soft Head、Crude Polish  Head

Clean the entire face and throat or other area to be treated with a mild detergent.

Attach the soft sponge applicator to the massager. Apply any cosmetic cream to the sponge, place the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin, or any other area to be treated with the right amount of cream.

Dimension
100% new products
Weight: about 200g
Cleaning: Wipe the product with a damp cloth.
Color: pink, blue
High and low switch
2 speed control

Package Contents facial cleaner with 5 massaging heads

Feature:
1. clean the face to ensure nourishment or nourishment, exfoliating dead skin, revealing the radiant youthful skin
2. To the skin supply of water and nutrition to prevent aging
3. Remove the hard cells of the feet or elbows to reduce rough and callus skin

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

2Comments

Author| bins Post time 2017-8-2 17:18:22 | Show all posts
How to use the cleaning brush

Facial cleaning
1. Brush and massage bumps composed of cleansing brush, dipped in the bubble will become more soft.
2. Brush with the size of the design of the bristles through the massage can clean up the dirt. The smaller your strength, the higher your washability and will not hurt the skin.
3. The following bumps can also massage to the face-intensive points to help the blood circulation and metabolism.
How to use: Wipe the cleanser with hot water, squeeze the cleanser in the back of the hand after a few laps, playing a small amount of foam. Starting from the nose, up through the forehead, temples, cheeks and chin, Circulation massage, the face rinse clean.

Nose blackheads:
The mini-round brush surface is covered with a layer of fine soft plastic bristles, bristles tip is very slim can be directly into the pores deep, soft texture will not hurt the skin. Generally continuous use of a week, the nasal cavity pores will obviously become clean, transparent, and then with the pores of the product to shrink pores. It is recommended to use 1-2 times a week to protect the pores of the black brush clean state.
How to use: rinse the face with warm water, the nose coated with a cleansing foam, with the index finger and middle finger grip brush, from the nose to the nose to play a small circle gently massage about 10 times, rinse.

Body skin cleaning:
And the palm of your hand almost clean body brush, the front is long and thick soft bristles, the back is a large round convex massage point, bath can not only strengthen the cleanliness, soothe the body itching, but also comfortable to massage some.
How to use: more than twice as usual bath milk poured on the bristle surface, directly in the wet body massage, as long as a few, rich foam completely covered in the skin surface. Massage to follow the principle of playing a small circle, the intensity should not be too heavy, would like to carry out a little depth of cleaning, you can move in situ, followed by a negative bump massage the body acupuncture points.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Alakeys Post time 2017-9-26 19:53:45 | Show all posts
Massagers are cool things. Here are a few other good options for the foot massage. https://www.bestadvisers.co.uk/foot-massager

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign In

Points Rules