MelodySusie Black Mid-length Curly Wig 35% OFF

[Copy link]
rose-ro Post time 2017-7-21 15:15:58 | Show all posts |Read mode Print Prev. thread Next thread
Deals
$16.88
See it
Edited by rose-ro at 2017-7-21 15:17

MelodySusie offers the MelodySusie Black Mid-length Curly Wig Attractive Women Mid-length Layered Curly Wig with Free Wig Cap (Black) for $16.88,that's $9.00 off list and the lowest price we could find.

How to choose the right hair for us
Round face: avoid thick Qi Liu, fluffy short hair the most suitable.If you are a round face and happens to be a baby face, then the long straight hair will make people feel younger, and partial long hair, and partial bangs will make the overall feeling more intellectual. Netgo Bob Wig Grey Ombre Wigs Short Straight Synthetic Hair Full Wig for Women Another long bangs can be a good way to hide the round roll of the cheek, elongated the overall proportion of the face.

Long face: hair is better than straight hair, LOB length to more than chin.Many long face girls prefer long hair, feel modified face, then at least not wrong. Sister want to say that long hair can choose, but on this basis, partial points than the more appropriate, curly hair is more gentle than straight hair.Long face of the girls really do not have to use long hair to modify the face of friends, all kinds of hair length must have a more suitable for their own and have characteristics. ABING Long Classical Curly Dress Party Wigs For Woman With wig Cap Light Brown However, if the long face of a small partner to cut Lob, the proposed length to exceed the chin, otherwise it will look longer, and must remember that bangs are a good thing, do not cut it.

Square face actress's distress is because the mandibular head is too wide, prominent edges do not say, did not choose the right hair, then, from the front according to the whole face is a disaster. But for the attacking full face of the actress, in fact, there are many hair can choose.

And most of the actresses are oval-shaped face, eNilecor Straight Short Hair Bob Wigs 12'' with Flat Bangs Cosplay Synthetic Wigs for Women Natural As Real Hair(Black) commonly known as the standard beauty face Oh Face small jaw tip overall curve is also more soft, basically look at the mood to change the style when the free change of a hairstyle.So, for the oval face, there is no suitable hairstyle, only more suitable for hair. Anyway, what hair are OK, then find a best to highlight their own temperament.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

1Comments

Angela Post time 2017-7-24 13:48:56 | Show all posts
Im not very familiar with synthetic lace front wigs, and have never tried one before, but have been dying to try one ever since I saw an article in a magazine about a famous star wearing one, I thought it was her own hair! Until I was told that was lace front synthetic wigs.
And short wigs are very attractive.
How do I define a bob? To me, its a low-maintenance, carefree style that hits somewhere between the chin and collarbone. Rebecca has the large range of cute short hair wigsfor you to choose.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign In

Points Rules