Brighten Your Pits With This Insta-white Method That Actually Works
Welcome to the tricky world of underarms, where we’re almost always looking for fuss-free ways to get rid of unwanted hair or searching for effective means to brighten our pits. Often, these two come hand in hand. But, how do we really lighten our underarms? This perpetual question remains.
For starters, underarm skin is very delicate and can be easily irritated by bacterial infection, chemical products, or friction. Irritation, then, can lead to hyperpigmentation. Sometimes, darker areas simply happen because of one’s genes.
While there’s totally nothing wrong with having not-so-perfect armpits (we’re imperfect humans, after all), there’s also nothing wrong with wanting to combat hyperpigmentation in those areas for bright and healthy-looking skin.
The Insta-White solution
A lightening procedure we highly recommend is Pink Parlour’s Insta-White Treatment.
Trademarked as the studio’s “ultimate beauty” service that goes beyond traditional whitening treatments, it’s a combination of a highly selected whitening formula and strategic technological infusion that lightens dark areas and targets uneven skin tone.
Insta-white uses safe and effective ingredients to break down melanin clusters and prevent the formation of new pigments in five steps. Apart from the underarms, the procedure also applies for intimate areas should you choose to have it done in, say, your bikini line.
The five-step process
1. Supreme Whitening Duo Scrub. This gentle exfoliator’s crafted with collagen and glutamate gel that are rich in vitamins C, E, and lemon fiber that removes dead skin cells without causing skin irritation and texture loss. It also contains niacinamide, arbutin, and velvet salt that nourishes, exfoliates, and promotes skin renewal for a fresh, radiant complexion.
2. Alpha Whitening Light Therapy. Also called ‘photothermolysis,’ this non-invasive treatment breaks up melanin or pigments over time using specific wavelengths of light, resulting in a more even skin tone.
3. Snow White Mask. This formulated whitening mask gradually lightens dark spots without the need for painful peeling. It also reconditions the skin, providing a beautiful, healthy glow.
4. Thera-Clear Infusion. This Thera-gel formula’s infused with green tea, salicylic, and zinc PCA, which moisturizes the skin, reduces sebum production, and addresses dark spots caused by bumps and pimple breakouts, promoting skin rejuvenation.
5. Rose Water Brightening Solution. Infused with potent rose extract and niacinamide, this solution keeps the skin hydrated while evening out the skin tone, revealing a brighter and more youthful appearance.